I have been busy making little note cards, 12 actually. Recently I bought this sheet of designer paper. From this sheet I have made all of the cards below and could make another 12 if boredom doesn’t set in, which it probably will knowing me.
For the first set I used the blossom images. Simple, but I think chic. A different sentiment on each and 3 little Nuvo drops. Can’t get much more “clean and simple” than that.
The second set features the little birds (surely not sparrows are they). Love these and couldn’t wait to feature them. I added little sentiments, some die cut apple blossom and tiny pink pearls on the flower centres. Another simple set but I love them and think they are sweet.
- Paper by Alexandra Renke “Cherry Blossom Circles”
- Die by Penny Black “Apple Blossom”
- Sentiments by Papertrey Ink “Big Bold Wishes” and “Every Day Button”
- Nuvo Drops – Bright Gold, Antique Rose
- Kaisercraft Pearls “Rose”
- Ink – Versafine “Smokey Gray”
That’s all for now but hope to see you again soon,