I’m back today with a birthday card. Hope you enjoy it, I certainly did.
I made it for a male relative. I hope he thought it was funny. Someone suggested that the fish looked like it had breasts …. NO…… just taking in a lot of air into his cheeks ready to blow out so many candles. Does it look like that???
- Firstly I stamped the cake with candles onto white water-colour paper and onto a post-it note.
- Then I cut out the image on the post-it note and covered the cake on the water-colour paper.
- Next I water-coloured the background in rough lines and spritzed it with water.
- Removed the post-it note and coloured the cake and candles.
- Stamped the bubbles and covered the larger ones with glossy accents.
- Stamped the sentiment.
- Stamped the fish onto Express it card and coloured “him” with Copics. Put glossy accents on his eyes to try and make them “pop” with the effort of blowing out the candles.
- Cut “him”out and attach to the card using foam tape. (I wanted to add a “wobbler” but I couldn’t find them – I’ve put them somewhere safe apparently).
The stamp is by Art Impressions DEEP BREATH BIRTHDAY. The bubbles are by Deep Red WATER DROPLETS.
Well that’s it for today. Bye for now,