Today I have created a card to submit to “Cuddly Buddly”, see their site HERE.
To apply you have to use one of the free templates which are offered on the Cuddly Buddly site.
My supplies (you will find all the supplies available at Cuddly Buddly):
- Kim’s Digi Templates – Crown Shaped Card (free template)
- Lilyboo Designs Digital Stamp – Princess & Kitten
- Paper from the Marianne Design Pretty Papers Bloc “Vintage Pastels”
- Bazzill cardstock 1 x mustard, 1 x cream
- Marianne Design Creatables Die – Frame Straight – LR0111
- Marianne Design Creatables Dies – English Roses LR0162 –
- Rosette Ribbon
- Pearls from my stash
- Transparent fine glitter
- Toffee Crunch Momento Dew Drop ink
- Black ink
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam pads or roll
- Download free crown template
- Download Princess & Kitten digital stamp
- Insert template and digital stamp into a new word document
- Resize the images to suit your needs. I wanted the crown card to fit into a 150 x 150 mm envelope.
- Print the crown onto mustard cardstock and again onto cream card.
- Print the crown onto patterned paper
- Cut out the mustard cardstock along the outer lines
- Cut out the cream cardstock along the inner lines
- Cut out the patterned paper along the red lines
- Lightly distress the edges with the Toffee Crunch Momento Dew Drop Ink
- Layer the mustard card, cream card and patterned paper using ds tape
- If you are going to add a sentiment this is when you should stamp it onto the patterned paper
- Resize the digital stamp Princess & Kitten to fit in the crown
- Print and cut out the image
- Colour with Copics and lightly add some glitter
- Die cut flower and leaves. Shape and assemble using a brad through the centre of the flower
- Attach a strip of rosette ribbon across the card
- Attach flower and leaves with glue
- Attach Princess and Kitten with ds foam
- Attach pearls to the circles on the top of the crown
A cute card for a cute little princess 🙂
A close up of the cute image which I coloured with Copics.
Hope you enjoyed today’s card. If you want to see other projects I’ve made using stamps from Cuddly Buddly just type “Cuddly Buddly” into the search box which is at the top right of the page.
Bye for now,