I am soooo late finishing my ATC’s for April – yes April. The theme sounded easy “Weddings” but I procrastinated because I wanted to use things which I already had but not ones that I have OVER used before for cards. I really couldn’t get enthused until I remembered this cute little stamp from Stampavie by Rachelle Anne Miller “Hoo Hoo There”.
Here is a sneak peek –
- Stamp – Stampavie by Rachelle Anne Miller “Hoo Hoo There”
- Coloured with Copics
- Paper – Prima “Yuki for Ruby Violet”
- Tulle – Upstairs Downstairs Trim “Ruby Rock-It”
- Silver Strung Beads – unknown
- Glitter – Dazzling Diamonds (SU)
- Hearts – from the centre of Whiff of Joy Border Die “Fancy Hearts”
Now I must rush them down to the Imagination Factory – I’m late … I’m late for a very important date.
Bye for now,