It is quite a while since I last entered a challenge so today I have remedied that. The challenge is“SPRING” at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts. They have some lovely prizes so go have a look and why not join in.
Oops! I have cut off the top and the card is slightly leaning to the right in this photo so here is another view –
This view gives you more of an idea of the layering.
I do loved shaped cards but sometimes the fold in the card annoys me. It did this time so I tried to disguise it a little with some embellishments.
Card Recipe –
- Stamp & Sentiment – Penny Black “Betsy Bluebell”
- Coloured with Copics
- White card stock – Bazzill
- Paper – DCWV “Mariposa Matstack”
- Dies – Spellbinders
- Fence – Martha Stewart punch
- Grass – The Cat’s Pajamas “Cut Ups”
- Flowers from my stash
- Fern Leaf – www.L-Em.com punch
- Pearls – Kaisercraft
- Small butterfly punch (unknown brand)
Bye for now,