I would like to thank everyone who has commented on my blog recently (sorry I haven’t emailed you personally to thank you but still having trouble with the computer 😡 ). Because of the kind comments I thought I would show you some more post-it note covers. Slightly different from the previous post but just as easy.
What do you think – cute? The digital stamp is from Cuddly Buddly “Kitty in Bag”. They were coloured very quickly with Copics. Had to get them ready for Valentine’s Day.
Think I found the pens at Big W. The brand is Scribblers and they come in a packet of 6 mini gel pens. Perfect size!
I found the sticky-notes with hearts (perfect for valentines) at Office Works.
If you would like to make some of these cuties here is the recipe –
- cut card 8 cm x 19 cm
- Score at 8, 9, 10 cm
- fold at the centre score line
- Make 2 cuts from the fold to the next score line at 3 cm and 5 cm
- Fold the centre between cuts up into a hill and the outsides to a valley fold
- Add strong adhesive to bottom of the valley folds and adhere to the 9 x 8 section. Now you should have the slide-in section for the pen sitting at the end.
- I decorated with a 7.5 x 7.5 square of dp and slightly raised up the cute image, but you can decorate however you like.
- So easy once you get the hang of it. Go on —– have some fun.
I hope the instructions are clear and that you try them out. I would love to hear (and see if possible) what you make.
Bye for now,