If you never did
These things are fun.
and Fun is good.
I kept thinking of these lines by Dr Seuss as I was making some cute little “post it note covers”. These are the type of little projects I really enjoy. Quick, easy and fun (and use up some of your scraps – that’s always good).
I bought this pretty mass-produced “note-book/sticky notes” quite a while ago for my own inspiration.
Here is my take –
- First of all cut a strip of double-sided designer paper (thicker paper is needed) 8 cm x 23 cm;
- scored it at 8, 9, 17 and 18 cm;
- cut contrasting or matching piece 8 cm x 6 cm;
- use an edge punch or cut with fancy scissors one of the 8 cm edges;
- fold long strip and attach smaller piece to underside of top flap so fancy edge is showing (cut to fit if needed);
- attach magnetic dots to front of both flaps (so there is paper between the magnetic dots);
- Decorate as you like.
I just used generic sticky notes – it seems they are all the same size. Have a try, they are quite fun, and fun is good.
Bye for now,