Another day, another challenge. Today’s card is for Whiff of Joy Challenge #122 “Black & White Images“. A REAL CHALLENGE for me – love colour. I also made it a challenge to photograph, my little camera nearly screamed when it saw an acetate card. Anyway here is my entry –
and here is how I dealt with the inside –
- Stamp – Whiff of Joy “Ben in the Rain”
- Coloured with Copics
- The acetate card is from Hero Arts.
- Cloud 9 Design – “Tear Drop Rain dots”
- Paper – DCWV “Endless Summer”
- dimensional Magic
- Sentiment – PTI “Mega Messages”
I have seen quite a few cards lately in this “black & white” style. I know Kellie Winnell is very keen on black and white at the moment and many others.
Bye for now,