There are lots of Valentine’s Day products and projects out there at the moment. I guess you have noticed if you are a blog surfer. I’m definitely not one who produces many cards or bits and pieces for this celebration but I thought these lollypop holders (won’t use brand name) were cute and I can use them for some special little people. I am entering them in the High Hopes Stamps Challenge #125 – Valentine’s Day? Love.
I was absolutely inspired by Lori on the Whiff of Joy Tutorial blog. (Aren’t they cutie-pies?). I have changed the inch measurements from Lori to metric ~ cut your paper or card to – 18 cm X 5 cm and then fold at 7.50 cm X 11.50 cm.
- Stamp – High Hopes Stamps (Dino-mite Dino – minus the sentiment)
- Coloured with Copics
- Paper/Card – Best Creations Inc (Glitter Cardstock)
- Grass Die – The Cat’s Pajamas CutUps (Grass)
- Hearts Dies – Whiff of Joy (Fancy Hearts) and (Curly Hearts)
- Scraps of ribbon from my stash
- Chuppa Chups
- Glue dot on the bottom of the lollypop to hold it in place.
Photographing these cuties with all their glitter was challenging for me and my little camera. The colours are not quite right but I hope you get the idea.
Bye for now,