Hello again. The challenge I am entering today is the Penny Black Challenge “Gold-Red-Cream”. I just love the card that Jill Foster has made which has the challenge colours (click on the link above to see it). Here is my entry –
I thought this card could work for a Birthday or Just Because or Travel so “Ooo la la” was the only sentiment I used.
Card Recipe –
- Stamps – Penny Black (Mimi in Paris)
- Coloured with Copics
- Card – Bazzill
- Paper – Glitz Design (Laced with Grace) this paper is so pretty I didn’t want to cut into it 😦 and Prima (Madeline)
- Rhinestones – Kaisercraft
- Bunting – Bella (Border Sticker) I recoloured it
- Kindy Glitz (on poodle’s fur)
- Corner Rounder
Come back tomorrow because I will be celebrating my 1st year of blogging and will have a “GIVE-AWAY” for a lucky person who comments.
See you tomorrow,