Today’s card is for All That Scraps – Wednesday Challenge – Photo Inspiration. This is the photo –
Isn’t it just so pretty. I was inspired by the colours, flowers, polka dots and shapes of the bowls and cups. 😀 well just everything really. As well as this photo I had in my mind a gorgeous card by Lesa Rapp here. Might have to buy that sentiment set – love it. I already had the Sweet November Lillianne stamp so off I went.
Here is my take –
I have paper pieced the skirt but the rest is coloured with Copics.
- Stamp – CC Designs (Sweet November Lillianne)
- Coloured with Copics & paper pieced
- Sentiment – Clear Stamps (Queen)
- Card – Bazzill
- Paper – Echo Park (Little Girl)
- Dies – Spellbinders
- Impression Plate – Taylored Expressions (Scallops & Circles)
- Corner rounder
- Flowers & glitter
Bye for now,